Friday 6 May 2011

animation review

Overall I think the process of my animation went well, and the final product was satisfying. It was a fun process making the final piece and to see the work being put into motion was exciting. If I had more time I would get to grips with the After Effects programme better and this would save me time in the long run. I found that this was the main problem when putting it all together. The drawing and scanning was a time consuming process but if I was faster on the computer based parts, my time could be managed more effectively and therefore, the ending of my animation would have worked better. I will continue with this animation in my own time now though, and I found it interesting and want to make the final animation with the proper ending again.

No comments:

Post a Comment